Health Tip of the Month
Flu season is bad this year! Here are 5 tips to keep you feeling well
- If you are tired or feel something coming on, don’t go out, rest! And keep your body warm & protected from the cold.
- Avoid foods that are difficult to digest so you don’t overload your immune system.
- Drink plenty of water & tea each day; & if you are prone to colds protect your immune system with things like reishi mushrooms, vitamins, herbal blends for this purpose, & plenty of sleep!
- Use a Neti pot to keep your sinuses cleansed.
- Get regular treatments from your acupuncturist to keep your immune system in good shape!